The world can be a tough, tiring place. It’s easy to want to give up and do nothing but watch Netflix all day long. But if you’re looking for some lyrics that will make you feel on top of the world, then this blog post is for you! We’ve compiled 20 songs with lyrics that are guaranteed to motivate and inspire.
– “I’m gonna keep pushing through until we reach the other side.” (Percussion)
– “I don’t know where I’m going but I sure know where I’ve been.” (Journey)
– “I can take anything you throw at me.” (Taylor Swift)
– “That’s just the way it goes: You win some and lose some.” (Rod Stewart)
– “Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Just do what makes you happy” (Pharrell Williams)
– “‘Cause I’m in love with being on my own” (“Private Dancer”)
The world might have a tough exterior, but there are lyrics out there that will make us feel on top of the world! So dive into this blog post to find all the songs with lyrics guaranteed to motivate and inspire. There is so much more than meets the eye even for those who think they’ve seen it all. Hope these song lyrics help!
– “And I do believe that one man, who truly loves another man living out his life as a gay person is doing so without any shred of doubt or shame because he knows what kind of party this world would be if we all loved each other like we should.” (Billy Joel)
The lyrics to these songs remind us not to let our dreams be dreams. The time for dreaming has passed–now is the time for taking action! So go ahead and get inspired by these lyrics.
– “I’m not running from my fears I know that they can’t be outrun” (Taylor Swift)
This song reminds us to never let fear dictate what kind of life we live. Fear will always exist, but it’s our job as humans to do something with the time that we’re given–to make the most of every single moment! We have nothing to lose if we continue living in a way where we’re afraid all the time. Let your dreams take flight because you’ll never know when or how things are going to turn around.”
Exterior, but there are lyrics out there that will make us feel on top of the world! So dive into this blog post to get inspired by these lyrics!
– “And then you fly so close and past me here like cars on asphalt, wind grating through trees along pavement curves; cold and hard and fast like white noise through a radio” (The 1975)
– “I’m not scared of living anymore as long I get to be with you. You’re my best friend, my backbone and the one who keeps me sane.” (Taylor Swift)
– “And when he pulls away, it’s only for your sake ’cause there are words that need to come out of his mouth in order let them pass before they suffocate him now. And so he says what needs saying then walks on down the street; don’t feel sorry for something that could never exist anyway” (Ed Sheeran).
If these quotes have given you some inspiration or motivation–go do! Let this post give you all the affirmation and encouragement you need to get your work done!
Check out this list of our favorite inspirational quotes about work, life, and love from some great artists! Pavement curves; cold and hard and fast like white noise through a radio” (The 1975) “I’m not scared of living anymore as long I get to be with you. You’re my best friend, my backbone and the one who keeps me sane.” (Taylor Swift)
“I’ll do anything for love, but I won’t do that.” – Meatloaf “We can do this the hard way or the easy way. It doesn’t matter to me.” – Depeche Mode “No one’s gonna sing like you tonight, not on my watch ’cause your voice is all I got in life, it’s all that gets me through.”( Taylor Swift)
And when he pulls away, it’s only for your sake ’cause there are words that need to come out of his mouth in order let them pass before they suffocate him now. And so he says what needs saying then walks on down the hall and then he thinks about you. (Owl City)
“And I’m on my way, we’re going your way.” – The Beatles “I’m sorry that I couldn’t figure out how to be everything you wanted me to be.”- Imagine Dragons “It’s time for us all to take a turn and do more than just survive.”(Taylor Swift)
“If this is what success looks like then it feels really lonely,” he says. He wants the world but only if she can have it too, so they share their breathing space in syncopated motions of one another until there are no words left unspoken.(Fall Out Boy)
He tells her about his past while staring deep into her eyes through nightfall. And when he pulls her near, she feels her universe. (Taylor Swift)
I’m so in love with you that I can’t describe what it does to me when I think about you and how amazing our time together is.(Barry White)
You’re my best friend girl. You know the way to make a bad day better? Just spend some of your time on me(Chris Brown).
And as he walks away from his old life, he promises himself this: “Love ain’t too much trouble if two people care enough.”–The Beatles “We used to be alright but now we just fight all the time”-The Neighbourhood