When you ask a child what happens to bad people when they die, they will usually tell you that they go to hell. Adults are less likely to believe this answer and often come up with their own explanations for where these “bad” people go. None of these answers is really correct. Rather than trying to figure out where all the bad folks go when they die, it might be better just accept that we won’t know until we get there ourselves!
– The most common explanation from adults seems to be heaven vs hell or purgatory – but again, none of them has been proven true yet so why worry about it?
– We CAN take comfort in knowing that good deeds can help us on our way if we have done some bad things.
– The only thing that we know is for sure about where all the “bad” people go when they die, is that there are a lot of them and it’s not very nice!
What Happens to Good People After Death? There are many different beliefs about what happens to good guys after death. Some believe good guys go to Heaven where they are reunited with their loved ones, while others believe good people will end up in Hell. There is a third possibility that some choose – whether the person was “good” or not doesn’t matter so long as he/she lived an honorable life and helped those around him who needed it.
– One thing we know for sure about where all the “good” people go when they die, is that there are more of them than elsewhere!
The problem seems to come from knowing if you’re going to be bad or good after death (heaven vs hell). But again, nobody knows which side these places exist on because apparently no one has died yet! So why worry? It’s just something else for you to think about.
– We have a healthy debate on the subject here at our house, but in the end we all agree that it’s not worth obsessing over because you’ll just be dead for like ten seconds before coming back and going through this whole process again! And if you’re good enough during your life, death will become nothing more than an interruption of what really matters in this world – spending time with those who matter most.
SEO Keywords: where do bad folks go when they die, heaven vs hell.
Fighting the problem of death is something that will be with every living person until we finally get to meet it in its most final form. The biggest issue seems to come from not knowing what side these places exist on and this being unknown because no one has died yet! So why worry? It’s just something else for you to think about.
The Heaven vs Hell question is one of the most common and intriguing issues that people find themselves coming across in their quest for what happens to bad folks when they die. This has been argued about throughout human history but it’s not something we’re going to solve today. We’ll just say this: if you do your best, death will be like taking off your shoes because you’ve done an awesome job! So keep on keeping on my friend!
– where do bad folks go when they die?
What Happens To Bad People When They Die? (Where Do Bad Folks Go When They Die?)
Living person until we finally get to meet it in its most final form. The biggest issue seems to come from not knowing where we’re going to go.
We don’t know where the bad folks will end up when they die but there are a few things I can think of that could happen and it’s for you to think about!
In some religions, if you’re bad while you live your body is not buried or cremated with the good people and it’s put out for animals to eat. In Hinduism, after we die our soul will be reincarnated until it has an opportunity to reach Moksha where they become one with God.
Possibly what happens is that really bad people go into a kind of purgatory where they are tortured until their sins have been forgiven before being allowed final passage to heaven?
This is just some of the things that could happen where bad people go when they die. I think a lot of us would like to know where and how we’re going too!
The biggest issue seems to come from not knowing where we’re going to go. We don’t know where the bad folks will end up when they die but there are a few things I can think of that could happen and it’s for you to think about! In some religions, if you’re bad while you live your body is not buried or cremated with the good people and it’s put out for animals to eat. In Hinduism, after we die our soul will be reincarnated and we can try again on earth to be better.
That’s just a few ideas of where bad people go when they die! Is your soul in limbo, waiting for the time you’ll be judged while elsewhere? What do you think would happen if you died today and found yourself with Hitler or Osama Bin Laden?
After reading this blog post, how did it make you feel knowing where the afterlife is like for those who have committed sins here on Earth? That was something I wanted to explore because there isn’t always an answer.